DUBLIN, June 24, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Security Analysis: Global Markets 2021-2026” Report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offering.
The global security analytics market is expected to grow from $10.9 billion in 2021 to $24.4 billion in 2026, growing at a CAGR of 17.5% over the forecast period.
The report covers the security analytics market with respect to user base in different regions. It also focuses on the major trends and challenges impacting the market and vendor landscape. The report estimates the global security analytics market in 2020 and provides projections of the expected size of the market up to 2026.
Due to rapid improvements in malware and other cyber attacks, the demand for security analysis tools is expanding. One of the most significant benefits of security analysis is the sheer amount and variety of data that can be analyzed at any given time. From tracking user behavior to analyzing network traffic, security analytics can be used for a variety of purposes.
Some of the remaining use cases in the security analytics market include analyzing network traffic for patterns that indicate a potential attack, monitoring user behavior, especially potentially suspicious behavior, detecting insider threats, detecting data and identify accounts that may have been compromised.
In this report, the global security analytics market has been segmented on the basis of solution type, implementation, organization size, end-user industry, and geographic region. Based on the type of solution, the security analytics market has been segmented into web security analytics, network security analytics, endpoint security analytics, and application security analytics.
Based on the deployment mode, the security analytics market has been segmented into cloud deployment and on-premises deployment. Deploying security analytics software on-premises improves security teams’ access to data, allowing them to tailor specific products and solutions for specific end customers. By implementing an on-premises security analytics platform, companies can train dedicated staff and ensure high-quality results.
Using 2020 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period from 2021 to 2026. Revenue forecasts for this period are segmented based on Implementation Type, Organization Size, Solution, End Users and geography. Market values have been estimated based on total revenue of security analytics solution providers.
- Analysis of global market trends, with historical data from 2019 and 2020, estimates for 2021 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGR) until 2026
- Assessment and forecast of overall market size, predicted growth rate, and corresponding market share analysis by implementation, solution, organization size, end-user industry, and geographic region
- Detailed information (facts and figures) on market drivers, market deterrents, and other macroeconomic forces affecting current and future market prospects
- Highlights of the next potential market and focus areas to forecast this market in various segments and sub-segments
- Insights into the industry structure for security analytics, current competitive landscape, R&D activities, recent market developments, and company revenue share analysis
Descriptive Company Profiles of Major Market Players
- Broadcom Inc.
- fortinet inc.
- McAfee Corporation
- ibm corporation
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- splunk inc.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Security Analytics – Market Overview
Introduction to Big Data Analysis
- Types of Big Data analysis
- Factors driving the growth of Big Data Analytics
- Big Data Analysis for Cybersecurity
Introduction to security analysis
- Types of security scans
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Cybersecurity
- Advantages of AI in Cybersecurity
- SIEM versus security analytics
- Impact of COVID-19 on the analytics market
- Increased focus of organizations developing a data-driven strategy
- Increased adoption of the Internet of Things
- Cloud Analytics Growth
- Increase in the Number of Cyber Crimes
- Lack of qualified professionals
Chapter 4 Market Breakdown by Organization Size
- Big enterprises
- Small and medium businesses
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown by Implementation
- local implementation
- Cloud Deployment
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown By Solution
- Network security analysis
- Web security analysis
- Endpoint security analysis
- Application security analysis
Chapter 7 Market Breakdown by End User Industry
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
- Health care
- Government and Defense
- Retail and eCommerce
- IT and telecommunications
Chapter 8 Market Breakdown by Region
Chapter 9 Company Profiles
- broadcom inc.
- cisco systems inc.
- Exabeam, Inc.
- fireeye inc.
- fortinet inc.
- Gurucul Solutions LLC
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co. (Hpe)
- Hillstone Networks
- hunter safety
- International Business Machines Corporation.
- Juniper Networks Inc.
- Logrhythm Inc.
- Mcafee Corp.
- rsa security llc
- splunk inc.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/og1wnf
Research and Markets
laura woodSenior manager
For business hours EST call +1-917-300-0470
For US/Canada call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT business hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets