Industrial Cybersecurity Market by Component (Hardware Solutions, Software Solutions, Services), Security Layer (Network Security, Endpoint Security, Cloud Security, Application Security), End User Industry (Process Industries, discrete industries) and region – Forecast 2022 – 2032
DUBAIUAE, April 4, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — According to the IMF’s high-quality report, the industrial cybersecurity market is forecast to increase at a CAGR of 7.7%, from $20.7 billion in 2022 to $29.99 billion in 2027. The driving factors behind the rise in demand for industrial cybersecurity products in the energy industry.
Industrial Cybersecurity Market CAGR (2022-2032)
Industrial Cybersecurity Market Value (2022)
Industrial cybersecurity market value (2032)
The pandemic wreaked havoc on the global economy in early 2020, causing unprecedented chaos and disruption for organizations and people around the world. The pandemic has resulted in the introduction of a work-from-home option for most employees, posing operational challenges for businesses.
Request a sample to get an authentic analysis @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-14460
The Internet of Things has made it much easier to carry out difficult activities and has made life easier for millions of people. It provides a new approach for contemporary businesses to manage, store, and process data in the cloud and data centers.
Customers, companies and communication service providers interact differently due to devices that are too smart. They have made it possible to automate and adapt many company procedures. The growing use of smartphones around the world has resulted in an increase in the number of networked devices running on many platforms.
Industrial business owners and their staff underestimate the potential risks present and imminent in the industrial control system environment due to the relative paucity of targeted attacks against automation systems and the over-reliance on security measures.
Synthetic attacks are protected by industrial control systems. As a result, security products and software solutions are developed without addressing new risks or the nature of future attacks, as well as a full analysis and examination of the current threat environment. As a result, real-world dangers are underestimated.
Modern security technologies are used in the industrial sector to prevent cyber attacks, but attackers create new strategies and processes to circumvent them. Investments in security defense and detection technologies aid in the development of successful defensive plans, however, one of the most common causes of breaches is human error.
These errors occur as a result of employees’ lack of understanding, putting the industry at risk. Advanced cyberattacks vary in design, but they always target specific network weaknesses and exploit them to gain access to company networks. Advanced cyber threats have increased dramatically in recent years, becoming a serious security problem for the industrial sector.
Get customization on this report for a specific country – https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-14460
Employee training should be considered equally important to properly safeguard industrial facilities from cyber-attacks or cyber-threats, in addition to adopting appropriate hardware and software-based security technologies.
In the absence of an understanding of the related hazards, any employee who is a member of an organization constitutes a security threat. As a result, cybersecurity training is essential for staff to understand, anticipate, and prevent future dangers before they become more serious. Staff will also be able to implement safe business practices on the job as a result of the training.
North America is expected to have a significant share of the industrial cybersecurity market. The main players in the industrial cyber security market are the main responsible for the progress of the region. The North American industrial cybersecurity market is anticipated to grow as key companies increase their investment to expand their global presence.
Over the forecast period, Asia Pacific is expected to rise at the fastest rate. The adoption of cloud-based security software is a priority for major players. In the manufacturing industry, these nations have a large number of SMEs and startups.
Throughout the forecast period, Europe is expected to rise at a significant rate. Increased investment for the expansion of secure IT infrastructure throughout the automotive industry is largely responsible for the region’s success.
Don’t hesitate to ask an analyst- https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-14460
- Industrial Cybersecurity Market Hardware Solutions is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR of 7.1% in the components sector.
- The discrete industry is expected to grow at a high rate in the end-use sector of the industrial cybersecurity market, with a CAGR of 7.6%.
- The size of the industrial cybersecurity market in the United States is expected to reach $9.7 billion by 2032, growing at a CAGR of 7.3% during the investigation period.
- The UK is expected to reach a market size of $2.6 billion in the industrial cybersecurity market by 2032, with a CAGR of 7.7% during the investigation period.
- from China Industrial Cybersecurity Market Expected To Pay Off $3.2 billion by 2032, with a CAGR of 9.1% over the forecast period.
- Japan is expected to have a market size for industrial cybersecurity of $2 billion by 2032, with a CAGR of 9.2% during the investigation period.
- By 2032, India It is expected to reach a market size of $2.6 billion in the industrial cybersecurity market, with a CAGR of 9.3% during the investigation period.
Major players like Schneider Electric SE, Rockwell Automation Inc., CyberArk Software Ltd., ABB Ltd., Bayshore Networks Inc. are among the major participants in the industrial cybersecurity market.
These companies are implementing various business strategies to drive their global expansion and provide sophisticated security services.
- Exablaze, an Australian developer and producer of innovative networking devices, was acquired by Cisco System, Inc. in february 2020. This acquisition will help organizations improve the performance of their security network.
- Broadcom Inc. will introduce BizOps, an enhanced decision-making platform for industries, at june 2020. This approach would help companies speed up decision making in a variety of business and technology fields.
- CyberArk Software Ltd. introduced CyberArk, Cloud Entitlements Manager, an AI-powered solution, at November 2020. The solution was created to improve the security layers of the cloud infrastructure in all companies.
Please contact sales for further assistance in purchasing this report- https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/14460
- hardware solutions
- software solutions
By security layer:
- network security
- security endpoint
- Application security
- cloud security
- wireless security
By end user industry:
- oil and gas
- Food and drinks
- energy and power
- Others (Water, etc.)
- heavy manufacturing
- Others (Aerospace and Defense, etc.)
Key questions answered in the report
- What is the CAGR of the Industrial Cyber Security market?
- Which is the leading region in the industrial cybersecurity market?
- Which segment leads the industrial cybersecurity market by end-user industry?
- What is the estimated growth for the industrial cybersecurity market by 2032?
- Which region has the greatest growth potential?
- Top Reports Related to Industrial Automation Market Insights
Industrial vacuum cleaner market: The global market for industrial vacuum cleaners is estimated at US$569.1Mn by 2022 and is expected to reach US$771.2Mn by 2028, at a CAGR of 5.2% from 2022 to 2028.
Automated Material Handling Systems Market: The automated material handling equipment market is anticipated to rise at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.4% during the forecast period. The market for automated material handling equipment is likely to rise from $28.8 billion in 2022 to $70 billion by 2032.
Industrial and Work Safety Market: The workplace and industrial safety market is poised to grow at a healthy CAGR of 6.4%, reaching $11.6 billion by 2032 $5.9 billion in 2021
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Outlook (IMF) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in more than 150 countries. IMF is headquartered in Dubaiand has delivery centers in the UK, US and India. The latest from IMFmarket research reports and industry analysis helps companies face challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amid dizzying competition. Our custom, syndicated market research reports provide actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of analysts led by experts at FMI continuously monitor emerging trends and events across a wide range of industries to ensure our clients prepare for the changing needs of their consumers.
Future market prospects,
Unit number: 1602-006
Jumeirah Bay 2
Plot number: JLT-PH2-X2A
Jumeirah Lakes Towers
United Arab Emirates
For sales inquiries: [email protected]
For media inquiries: [email protected]
SOURCE Future Market Outlook