Forecasts by component (solution (identity and access management, data encryption and tokenization, intrusion detection system and intrusion prevention system, device authentication and management, secure communications, public key infrastructure lifecycle management, Distributed Denial of Service Protection, Security Analytics, Other), Service (Professional Services, Managed Services)), by Type (Network Security, Endpoint Security, Application Security, Cloud Security, Other), by Application ( Smart Manufacturing, Smart Energy & Utilities, Connected Logistics & Transportation, Smart Home & Consumer Electronics, Connected Health, Smart Government & Defense, Smart Retail, Other) AND Leading Country & Regional Market Analysis PLUS Leading Company & Scenario Analysis COVID-19 recovery
New York, March 30, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the “Internet of Things (IoT) Security Market Report 2021-2031” report – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06195542/?utm_source=GNW
Rise in the adoption of applications and platforms for mobile devices
According to the Internet of Things (IoT) Security Products Market Report, the increasing penetration of mobile network connectivity greatly increases the overall security threat and risk. This perceived threat is driving the security market, which is growing at a robust rate of 15% per year between now and 2030. The demand for IoT is increasing due to the growing demand for connected devices such as smart cars, smart meters, and machines. . Communications to machine (M2M). The development of IoT in mobile applications makes it easy to remotely control other smart devices using a single mobile device. However, it should be understood that IoT needs different technologies, procedures, protocols, and standards compared to traditional IT security.
If you are involved in this sector, you must read this newly updated report. This report shows you the potential revenue streams up to 2031, evaluating data, trends, opportunities and business prospects there.
Key questions answered are in this report
• How is the IoT security market evolving? And how can you ensure that you are ahead of the market?
• What are the upcoming developments and regulatory framework in the market?
• Where is the IoT security market headed?
• What is driving and restraining the IoT security market?
• Who are the main players and what are their prospects during the forecast period?
• What are the IoT security projects for these leading companies?
• What are the implications of IoT security projects taking place now and for the next 10 years?
You need to find out how this will affect the IoT security market today and in the next 10 years:
• Our 540+ page report provides 725 tables and 699 charts/graphs just for you.
• The report highlights key lucrative areas in the industry so you can focus on them, NOW.
• Contains detailed analysis of sales and growth on a global, regional and country level
• Highlights for you the main successful trends, changes and revenue projections made by your competitors
Read on to discover the most lucrative areas of the industry and future market prospects. Our new study allows you to assess forecast sales regionally and for the global market as a whole. View financial results, trends, opportunities, and revenue predictions. Many opportunities remain in this growing IoT security market. See how to take advantage of opportunities.
Forecasts for 2031 and other analyzes reveal the outlook for IoT security
• In addition to the revenue forecast up to 2031, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates and market shares.
• Find original analysis, with business perspectives and developments.
• Discover qualitative analysis (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, constraints, and challenges), product profiles, and project developments.
• Find out how the COVID 19 pandemic has impacted the global market and submarkets, and what are the projected recovery patterns
This report includes data analysis and valuable information on how COVID-19 will affect your industry. Four COVID-19 recovery patterns and their impact are analyzed in this report, namely V, L, W and U.
IoT security: by component
• Access and identity management
• Data encryption and tokenization
• Intrusion detection system and intrusion prevention system
• Authentication and device management
• Secure communications
• Management of the life cycle of the public key infrastructure
• Distributed denial of service protection
• Security analysis
• Professional services
• Managed services
IoT Security: By Type
• Network security
• Security endpoint
• Application security
• Cloud security
IoT Security: By Application
• Smart manufacturing
• Smart energy and utilities
• Connected Logistics and Transportation
• Smart home and consumer electronics
• Connected Health
• Smart government and defense
• Smart retail
In addition to revenue predictions for the overall world market and segments, you will also find revenue forecasts for 5 leading regional and 19 country markets:
• North America
• UNITED KINGDOM
• The rest of Europe
• Pacific Asia
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia Pacific
• Middle East and Africa
• United Arab Emirates
• Saudi Arabia
• South Africa
¬• Rest of the Middle East and Africa
• South America
• Rest of South America
The report also includes profiles and for some of the leading companies in the IoT security market, with a focus on this segment of these companies’ operations.
Leading companies and market growth potential
• Allot Communications Ltd.
• CA Technologies (Broadcom Inc.)
• CENTRI Technologies
• Cisco Systems Inc.
• Fortinet, Inc.
• Gemalto, Inc. (Thales DIS)
• IBM Corporation
• Infineon Technologies AG
• Intel Corporation
• Microsoft Corporation
• NortonLifeLock Inc.
• Palo Alto Networks, Inc.
• Sure thing
• TrendMicro Inc.
• Zing box
Overall worldwide revenue for the IoT security market will exceed US$xx million in 2021, our work calculates. We anticipate strong revenue growth through 2031. Our work identifies which organizations have the greatest potential. Discover your capabilities, advancements and business insights, helping you stay ahead of the curve.
How the IoT Security Market Report Helps You
In summary, our 540+ page report provides you with the following insights:
• Revenue Forecasts to 2031 for the IoT Security Market, with forecasts for Type, Component, and Application, each forecast on a global and regional level – discover industry prospects and find the most lucrative places for investments and revenue
• Revenue forecasts through 2031 for 5 key regional and 19 national markets: See forecasts for the IoT security market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America. The market is also forecast in the US, Canada, Mexico, Germany, Russia, UK, China, India, Indonesia and the United Arab Emirates, among other prominent economies.
• Prospects for established companies and those looking to enter the market, including profiles of 15 of the top companies involved in the IoT security market. Some of the company profiles in this report include Allot Communications Ltd., CA Technologies (Broadcom Inc.), CENTRI Technologies, Cisco Systems Inc., Fortinet, Inc., Gemalto, Inc. (Thales DIS), IBM Corporation, Infineon Technologies AG, Intel Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, NortonLifeLock Inc., Palo Alto Networks, Inc., SecuriThing, Trend Micro Inc., and Zingbox.
Find quantitative and qualitative analyzes with independent predictions. Receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
Information found nowhere else
With our new report title, you’re less likely to fall behind in learning or miss out on opportunities. See how our work could benefit your research, analysis and decisions. This study is for everyone who needs business analysis for the IoT security market and leading companies. You will find data, trends and predictions in the report.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06195542/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need, instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001