SANTA ROSA, Calif., April 6, 2022 – Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS), a leading technology company providing advanced design and validation solutions to help accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world, announced the launch of CiPerf 2.0a new subscription-based software solution that enables network equipment manufacturers (NEMs) to validate the performance and security of their offerings when deployed in complex distributed cloud environments using zero-trust security policies.
Traditional networks have evolved into complex distributed cloud environments where applications or services can access resources anywhere, within private, public, or hybrid clouds. The highly dynamic nature of these new environments demands a new approach to Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) security that delivers adaptive and secure access for people, their applications, and devices.
“Today’s distributed cloud networks require security devices such as next-generation firewalls to function well within zero-trust architectures,” said Ram Periakaruppan, vice president and general manager of Network Test and Security Solutions Group at Keysight. “CyPerf is the first purpose-built testing tool that can validate the application performance and security effectiveness of zero-trust infrastructures for both individual components and end-to-end architectures. It offers customers a way to ensure the performance and security of their networks and applications in a zero-trust environment, giving them the confidence to accelerate innovation.”
Keysight’s CyPerf takes a holistic approach to helping NEMs, service providers, and enterprises validate performance and security within distributed environments faster and more accurately than legacy testing solutions. Provides the following customer benefits:
- High realism – emulates real user and application behavior, customizable applications and attacks to replicate a real-world environment generating traffic through a complex set of proxy servers, software-defined wide area network (SD-WAN) devices , identity providers (IdPs), security service access edge nodes (SASEs), virtual private network (VPN) tunnels, transport layer security (TLS) inspection devices, elastic load balancers, containerized networks and web application firewalls.
- Native Authentication – Supports authentication and authorization with the ability to send applications and security traffic over authenticated sessions.
- High scalability – Supports millions of concurrent users and millions of connections per second that scales elastically to enable resiliency and chaos testing as well as validation of VPN scale and performance.
- Containerized Agents – Deploy lightweight agents as containerized pods to support a variety of on-premises or managed Kubernetes deployments. Traffic brokers can also be deployed as virtual machines (VMs) or public cloud instances (AWS, Google Cloud Platform [GCP] and blue).
- Events: Allows the generation of specific events to test incident monitoring, logging, orchestration and management for ZTNA.
- Pre-deployment lab and live network testing – Creates a digital twin of users, applications, and threats that scales up and out to assess performance and automatically adjusts for high performance and targets under conditions test data given without user intervention.
About Keysight Technologies
Keysight offers advanced design and validation solutions that help accelerate innovation to connect and protect the world. Keysight’s dedication to speed and accuracy extends to software-driven insights and analytics that bring tomorrow’s technology products to market faster throughout the development lifecycle, in design simulation, prototyping, automated software testing, manufacturing analysis, and optimization and visibility of network performance in enterprise, service provider, and cloud environments. Our customers span the global markets of communications and industrial ecosystems, aerospace and defense, automotive, energy, semiconductors and general electronics. Keysight generated revenue of $4.9 billion in fiscal 2021. For more information about Keysight Technologies (NYSE: KEYS), visit us at www.keysight.com.