SAN JOSE, Calif., April 11, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Netenricha leading security and operations analytics company known for its Resolution Intelligence® The SaaS platform today provided a summary of first quarter partner-focused activities that drove business momentum. The company expanded its efforts to help managed service providers (MSPs) improve their security services and solve critical digital operations issues for their customers.
Netenrich recently held its CxO Partner Summit before a captive crowd of channel executives with guest speakers from Google Chronicle, MultiCare Health, and Epsilon. Discussions addressed the growing strategic and operational challenges facing service providers (MSSPs, MSPs, SIs and VARs). Cybersecurity and the importance of analytics-driven operations took center stage.
During the summit, channel leaders shared business insights:
“When we look at today’s marketplace, the challenges we face in serving our clients really come down to execution. At GreenPages, we focus on market-driven innovation, collaborating with our clients, and innovating as a company and with our partners.” Rum DuplerCEO at Green page technology solutions
“Data is the new currency. But the reality is that all of our customers want this. They want to make data-driven decisions that benefit their business. And the more we can help them understand, interpret and make their data useful, the more beneficial we are for them as partners”. Tony BushelExecutive Vice President of Services trace3
“With the start of data, smart CIOs/CTOs/CISOs and operations leaders will question traditional ways of running all operations in silos. Today’s SOCs and NOCs are stuck in mindless work and are constantly going to behind the eight ball. Obsession is focused on disrupting the status quo by leveraging data at scale and helping these businesses gain more than 50% efficiency through our network of service provider partners.” Raju Chekuripresident and CEO of Netenrich
The company also announced industry distinctions:
- Netenrich has been recognized by NRC®, a mark of The Channel Company, in its Partner Program Guide 2022. CRN’s Annual Partner Program Guide is the definitive list of notable partner programs from industry-leading technology providers delivering innovative products and services through the IT channel.
- Netenrich and justin crottySenior Vice President of Channels, has been recognized by CRN’s Channel bosses for 2022. The industry distinction features top channel executives at leading IT companies who have excelled at meeting the changing needs of their partners and customers.
- Netenrich named Channel Insider’s Best Network Security Service Providers 2022
Channel Insider reviewed the many network security services to finalize the top vendors for midsize businesses and MSSPs.
netenrich joined CompTIA to help promote IT initiatives and technology advancements. Christopher Morales, Netenrich CISO, continues his advisory role as a valuable CompTIA expert, contributor, and speaker. Netenrich debuts in CompTIA ChannelCon, August 2nd – 4, 2022 in chicago.
Netenrich and featured partners will also attend and speak at upcoming industry events, including:
- channel partner conference, April 12, 2022
- justin crotty joins an esteemed panel to discuss cybersecurity trends and ways MSPs and MSSPs can solve their clients’ most pressing IT, cloud, and security operations challenges.
- Midsize Business Summit, April 24 – 26, 2022, orlando
- Google Cloud Security Summit 2022, May 17, 2022a virtual event
- RSA Conference, June 6th – 9, 2022, San Francisco
Netenrich Resolution Intelligence® enables companies to accelerate and scale their digital business to avoid disruption and stay ahead of risk. Secure analytics platform as a service connects IT, cloud, and security operations in real time by combining AIOps, automation, and 15+ years of digital operations experience. The platform transforms security and operations data into intelligence that organizations can act on before critical problems occur. More than 6,000 customers and managed service providers trust Netenrich to deliver secure operations at scale and speed. The company is headquartered in San Jose, CA.