Prosimo introduces innovations for application-to-application networking in multi-cloud environments with features for Network Transit and App Transit to deliver Full-Stack Cloud Transit.
In today’s multi-cloud world, IaaS, PaaS, and application endpoints are connected using different network technologies. Companies are struggling to achieve this and are facing increasing complexity coupled with rising cloud costs that are negatively impacting time to value.
New Network Transit and App Transit features provide businesses with complete cloud transit. The single architecture reduces complexity while giving businesses the ability to:
- Seamlessly orchestrate connectivity using cloud-native gateways and services for any cloud: multi-region, multi-cloud, and hybrid on-premises
- Simplify onboarding and day two operations in clouds to support diverse networks and applications
- Scale transport with cloud backbone, edge points of presence, and integration with cloud-native gateways in regions and at the edge of cloud environments
“According to ESG research, as organizations continue to mature multi-cloud strategies, we see 63% have IaaS and PaaS across multiple cloud provider environments. Interconnecting applications across VPCs and VNETs, cloud-native services and endpoints, as well as building and delivering applications across cloud regions and service provider environments, continue to be a challenge for the companies. Prosimo’s latest features deliver full-stack cloud transit that simplifies application-to-application networks and provides deeper visibility and ML-based recommendations to deliver autonomous multi-cloud networks,” said Bob Laliberte, ESG Senior Analyst. .
Full stack transit extends multi-cloud autonomous networks
Full-stack cloud transit combined with deep insights powered by application-aware ML promotes multi-cloud autonomous network platform. Companies continue to simplify and streamline operations across the cloud environment based on application requirements with the platform.
New features released as part of the Full-Stack Network:
- Cloud Asset Discovery – Gives enterprises the ability to discover all cloud assets, enable one-click onboarding for cloud network assets, and create network transit for hybrid, cross-region, and cross-cloud with segmentation.
- Real-time app traffic map – Provides full visibility into traffic status based on application access and overlay views based on usage trends, cost, performance, or availability issues.
- Dynamic application segmentation – allows enterprises to isolate or tier applications based on application identification using service networks. Companies can also view transactions and dynamic risk scoring to define and model policies.
- Cloud-native orchestration – Simplifies orchestration across any cloud service provider environment, including AWS Cloud WAN, Azure Virtual WAN, and Private Link.
“As CIOs, cloud architects and network engineers are increasingly faced with the daunting task of connecting and managing a mix of legacy, modern and next-generation applications across disparate clouds, enterprises must have a full-stack cloud network structure that provides an end-to-end solution. application view and a simple, scalable and secure way to interconnect and replicate applications based on evolving business needs,” said Mani Ganesan, Head of Products at Prosimo.
“Prosimo continues to deliver innovations that simplify cloud operations and make multi-cloud more scalable for businesses. The new full-stack cloud networking framework combined with deep, application-aware ML-based insights makes autonomous multi-cloud networking a reality. Having this unique architecture with Prosimo makes it easier for customers to understand and consume, which makes it attractive to us as partners,” said Grady Johnston, CEO of Aireagoir.
Since its inception, Prosimo has collaborated closely with customers, partners, cloud innovators and thought leaders to guide its roadmap in alignment with business needs to create a fully autonomous multi-cloud networking solution that truly frees companies from the obstacles of the cloud. With a platform that understands every layer in real time to support cloud operations, unnecessary blind spots and complexity are avoided.