According to the latest IMARC Group report, titled “Security Analytics Market – Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2022-2027”, the global security analytics market reached a value of US$4, 2 billion in 2021. Looking ahead, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$8.7 billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 13.2% during 2022-2027.
What is Security Analytics Market?
Security analytics refers to a combination of software, algorithms, and analytical processes used to detect potential threats to information technology (IT) systems. Combine real-time and historical data from information sources, including server logs; third-party threat intelligence sources, IT security applications, volume and types of network traffic; and alerts from workstations, sensors, mobile devices, and other endpoints. As a result, organizations around the world are deploying security analytics tools to analyze potential threats.
Request a free sample report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/security-analytics-market/requestsample
Rapid advances in malware and other cyber attacks, coupled with the increasing digitization of business processes, represent one of the key factors driving the need for security analytics technologies to detect and prevent complex cyber attacks, including advanced persistent threats ( APT). Aside from this, as safety analytics enables companies to comply with stringent government and industry regulations, it is anticipated that the increasing focus of employers on expanding the geographic reach of their business will positively influence the market.
Ask the analyst and explore the full report with TOC and list of figures: https://www.imarcgroup.com/request?type=report&id=2209&flag=C
List of key companies covered in this market report:
- Alert Logic Inc. (Welsh, Carson, Anderson and Stowe)
- Alienvault Inc. (AT&T Cybersecurity)
- Arbor Networks Inc. (NETSCOUT Systems, Inc.)
- cisco systems inc.
- fortinet inc.
- Hewlett Packard Business Development LP
- International Trading Machines Corporation
- LogRhythm Inc. (Thoma Bravo, LLC)
- McAfee LLC (TPG Capital and Intel Corporation)
- RSA Security LLC. (Dell Technologies Inc.)
- splunk inc.
The report has segmented the market on the basis of component, application, deployment mode, organization size, vertical, and geography.
Breakdown by component:
- Professional services
- Managed services
Breakdown by application:
- Application security analysis
- Web security analysis
- Endpoint security analysis
- Network security analysis
Breakdown by mode of implementation:
Breakdown by organization size:
- Small and medium businesses
- Big enterprises
Breakdown by Vertical:
- Health care
- Consumer goods and retail
- IT and telecommunications
- Government and Defense
Breakdown by geography:
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and others)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Australia and others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico)
- Middle East and Africa
Key points from the report:
- Market performance (2016-2021)
- Market Outlook (2022-2027)
- Porter’s five forces analysis
- Market drivers and success factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Value chain
- Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we can provide it to you as part of the customization.
|Market size value in 2021:||$4.2 billion|
|Growth rate:||CAGR of 13.2% from 2022 to 2027|
IMARC Group is a leading market research company providing market research and management strategy worldwide. We partner with clients across industries and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include important market, scientific, economic, and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high-tech organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology, and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
America: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe and Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800