financial analysis market up $25.1 billion Amid the growing application in the BFSI sector
In its latest market study, Fact.MR offers an unbiased analysis on the global financial analytics market for the forecast period 2022 to 2032. The report covers recent developments and highlights vital factors such as opportunities and challenges that are likely to drive sales of financial analysis. across various segments, including components, application, implementation, organization size, and vertical
NEW YORK , April 11, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The financial analysis market was valued at $9.3 billion in 2021. Total sales in the market are estimated to reach $10.3 billion by 2022. By 2032, the financial analysis market is set to top $25.1 billionexhibiting growth at a CAGR of 9.3% over the forecast period (2022-2032).
The rapid digitization in various countries is encouraging companies to invest in innovative technologies to secure the sensitive details of financial exchange. This is expected to boost financial analysis applications.
With the rise of financial operations in banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI), IT and telecommunications, and other industries, the need to optimize and manage financial data is increasing in tandem. This is likely to create lucrative opportunities for financial analysis market players.
For critical information on this market, request more information at:
The growing number of data breaches, money laundering, and other financial crises support the need to develop robust security and workflow optimization platforms. In addition, the growing use of personal business applications, mobile transactions and online banking will drive financial analysis sales in the coming years.
In addition to this, financial institutions are improving measurement models, data architecture, and data collection strategies to personalize the user experience and achieve optimal security. This is expected to boost investments in the financial analysis market.
In addition, the demand for financial operations management through cloud computing in companies to detect anomalies, fraud and ensure financial security is increasing. This will continue to increase sales in the market.
Base year value (2021A)
Estimated Annual Value (2022E)
Projected Annual Value (2032F)
World growth rate (2022-2032)
- By component, the Financial Analytics Solutions segment is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 8.8%.
- By application, it is estimated that the wealth management segment will lead the market, showing growth of 8.8% until 2032.
- The UK financial analysis market is forecast to account for 4.4% of the total market share.
- sales in Porcelain The financial analytics market is forecast to rise at a CAGR of 9% through 2032, reaching almost $1.9 billion.
- Demand in the US financial analysis market will grow at a CAGR of 8.8%, with total sales reaching $8 billion in 2032.
- Increasing awareness of the benefits of financial analytics such as real-time data analytics and decision support will facilitate market growth.
- Growing demand for asset and liability management, compliance and risk management, and budget control in the BFSI, healthcare and IT industries will drive sales.
For detailed information on Financial Analysis Market, Application Methodology in
Key players are focusing on improving their financial analysis solutions by integrating artificial intelligence and machine learning to expand their consumer base.
Some of the major players are implementing inorganic business strategies such as partnerships, collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and joint ventures to expand their global footprint.
- february 2022: Teradata Corporation has partnered with Microsoft to merge its Vantage data platform with Microsoft Azure. This will help companies advance their data analytics with reliability, flexibility, and security. Retailers that provide personalized customer experiences and financial services organizations use automated analytics to track fraud.
- November 2021: Oracle Corporation updated its Fusion ERP Analytics platform to help finance and operations leaders better understand costs and assets. The upgrade will deliver clear visibility into metrics, dashboards, and key performance indicators (KPIs) without the need for data or coding expertise.
Key Companies Profiled by Fact.MR
- Oracle Corporation
- SE from SAP
- IBM Corporation
- Infor Birst
- Zoho Corporation
- Teradata Corporation
- SAS Institute
- information builders
- dome inc
- Google LLC
More valuable information about the financial analysis market
In the latest study, Fact.MR provides a comprehensive analysis of the global financial analytics market for the forecast period from 2022 to 2032. This study also offers a deep dive into the key factors driving demand in the financial analytics market with a detailed segmentation as follows:
- Financial analysis solutions
- Analysis of financial functions
- Financial market analysis
- Financial analysis services
- Managed Financial Services
- Professional financial services
- financial wealth management
- Financial Governance, Risk Management and Compliance
- Financial Forecasts and Budgets
- Customer financial management
- Monitoring of financial transactions
- Financial Claims Management
- Detection and prevention of financial fraud
- Financial inventory management
By organization size:
- Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- Big enterprises
- IT and telecommunications
- Energy and utilities
- Manufacturing and Automotive
- Health and pharmaceuticals
- Retail and eCommerce
- media and entertainment
- Other Verticals (Real Estate and Education)
- North America
- Pacific Asia
- Latin America
- middle East & Africa
Key Questions Covered in The Financial Analytics Market Report
- What is the estimated value for the financial analysis market in 2022?
- What factors are impeding growth in the financial analysis market?
- Which region will hold the maximum share in the global financial analysis market during 2022-2032?
- What is the projected growth rate of the financial analysis market until 2032?
- At what rate will the US financial analysis market grow between 2022 and 2032?
Explore Fact.MR coverage in the technology domain
Cloud-Based Predictive Analytics Platform Market: With the advent of big data, the focus on data storage and security is increasing, driving demand for cloud-based predictive analytics platforms. In addition, the growing inclination towards cloud-based service will pave the way for cloud-based predictive analytics platform applications.
Market for AI-based anti-money laundering (AML) solutions: The integration of artificial intelligence and machine learning in advanced cognitive technologies is helping organizations prevent money laundering activities. This is expected to create growth prospects in the market. In addition, the increasing demand for protection of financial systems against terrorist financing and money laundering is likely to drive market sales.
Personal Finance Mobile App Marketplace: Increasing use of personal finance apps on mobile devices to manage finances and spending patterns is expected to drive the market. In addition, the seamless and seamless experience and convenience offered by the personal finance mobile app is anticipated to boost its apps.
Fact.MR is a market research and consulting agency with extensive experience in emerging market intelligence. Covering a wide range, from automotive and industry 4.0 to healthcare, chemicals and materials, even the most specific categories. 80% of Fortune 1000 companies trust us to make critical decisions.
US Sales Office
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Phone: +1 (628) 251-1583
ME: [email protected]