DUBLIN, March 24, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Global Network Security Software Market (2021-2026) by Component, Deployment Mode, Organization, Vertical, Geography, Competitive Analysis, and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” Report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offering.
The global network security software market is estimated to be $14.78 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach $28.45 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 13.99%.
The key factors are increasing network security and privacy issues will drive the growth of this market. The growing demand for network security packages in the government sector acts as a driver of the market. The growing range of SMEs will also increase the adoption of network security software.
The rapid adoption of recent technology within the country and the increasing specialization in security drive the market: An increase in the adoption of cloud-based security technologies creates opportunities in the network security software market. The growth of the network security software market is based on the integration of advanced deep learning and machine learning capabilities. Strict laws and regulations also enhance the expansion of this market. Budget-related complexity acts as a limiting issue for this market growth. The high value of the investment also hinders the development of this market.
- The global network security software market is further segmented on the basis of component, deployment mode, organization, vertical, and geography.
- By Component Type, the market is classified into Solutions and Services.
- By type of deployment mode, the market is classified as on-premises and cloud.
- By type of organization, the market is classified into small and medium-sized companies and large companies.
- By Vertical, the market is categorized as Aerospace & Defense, Government, Banking, Financial Services & Insurance, Healthcare, Retail, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities, and Other.
- By Geography, the United States is projected to lead the market in the forecast period.
Some of the companies covered in this report are Cisco Systems, SolarWinds, IBM, Trend Micro, FireMon, Symantec, FireEye, GFI Software, Avast Software, WatchGuard, Bitdefender, Webroot, AT&T, Qualys, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chili, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, USARest of America)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Swiss, United KingdomThe rest of Europe)
- middle East Y Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab EmiratesRest of MEA)
- Pacific Asia (Australia, bangladesh, Porcelain, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, TaiwanThe rest of Pacific Asia)
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool for analyzing and evaluating the position of companies based on their Industry Position Score and Market Performance Score. The tool uses various factors to categorize players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for the analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive assessment of the global Network Security Software market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections on the size of the market. Projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. Primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned industry personnel.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 Forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. The impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also contains competitive analysis using a Competitive Quadrant, the analyst’s proprietary competitive positioning tool.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive summary
4 market influencers
4.1.1 Increased concerns about privacy and network security
4.1.2 Growing demand in the government sector
4.1.3 Increased technology adoption
4.1.4 Growing concern among companies
4.2.1 Complexity associated with the budget
4.3.1 Strict Regulations and Rules
4.3.2 Adoption of cloud-based technology
4.3.3 Growing number of SMEs
4.4.1 High investment cost
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Porter’s five forces analysis
5.2 Impact of COVID-19
5.3 Analysis of the Ansoff matrix
6 Global Network Security Software Market, by Component Type
6.2.2 Antivirus/ Antimalware
6.2.3 Network access control
6.2.4 Data Loss Prevention
6.2.6 Secure web gateways
6.2.7 DDOS Mitigation
6.2.8 Unified Threat Management
6.2.9 Scanning for vulnerabilities
6.2.11 Others (Compliance Management, Uniform Resource Locator [URL] Filtering, network and software auditing)
18.104.22.168 Design and Implementation
22.214.171.124 Training and education
126.96.36.199 Support and Maintenance
6.3.2 Managed services
7 Global Network Security Software Market, By Type of Deployment Mode
8 Global Network Security Software Market, by Organization Size Type
8.2 Small and Medium Enterprises
8.3 Large Companies
9 Global Network Security Software Market, By Vertical Type
9.2 Aerospace and defense
9.4 Banking, financial and insurance services
9.5 Information Technologies and Telecommunications
9.6 Medical care
9.9 Energy and utilities Other (ISP hosting, media and entertainment) [including gaming]and Transport and Logistics)
10 Global Network Security Software Market, By Geography
11 Competitive Landscape
11.1 Competitive Quadrant
11.2 Market share analysis
11.3 Strategic initiatives
11.3.1 million&A and Investments
11.3.2 Partnerships and collaborations
11.3.3 Product developments and improvements
12 company profiles
12.1 Cisco Systems
12.2 Solar winds
12.5 Fire Mon
12.7 Eye of Fire
12.8 GFI Software
12.9 Avast Software
12.12 web root
12.15 juniper nets
12.16 Comodo security fix
12.17 Tenable Inc.
12.18 Armor Defense Inc.
12.19 torrid nets
12.20 Fortinet Inc.
12.21 Netwrix Data Security Platform
12.23 Symantec Advanced Threat Protection
12.24 Dark Trail
12.25 Network RSA NetWitness
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hbcecd
Research and Markets
laura woodSenior manager
For business hours EST call +1-917-300-0470
For US/Canada call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT business hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets