Dublin, June 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Vietnam Cyber Security Market, By Security Type (Network Security, Application Security, Cloud Security, Endpoint Security, Content Security, Other), By Solution Type, By Deployment Mode, By Industry of end users, by region, forecast of competition and opportunities, 2026” Report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offering.
The Vietnamese cyber security market stood at USD 0.142 billion in 2020 and is forecast to grow with a CAGR of 16.52% to reach the value of USD 0.350 billion in 2026.
Increasing spending by leading authorities on developing the country’s IT infrastructure, increasing penetration of high-speed Internet, and increasing entry of international market players are the main factors driving the growth of the security market. Vietnamese cyber in the forecast period. .
The increase in the number of people spending time on social media platforms makes personal information vulnerable to cyber attacks. The proliferation of smart devices and the availability of connected devices, which make information accessible to users through smart devices, is generating large volumes of data.
The high adoption of cloud computing services by organizations to reduce operational and maintenance costs and eliminate the need for investments required to purchase capital and establish office infrastructure is creating growth opportunities for the security market. vietnamese cyber.
Favorable government initiatives such as “Make in Vietnam” and cyber security laws to support the cyber security industry and the implementation of Security Operations Center (SOC) in all government institutions are expected to drive the market growth of Vietnamese cyber security.
The BFSI industry is expected to hold the largest market share in the forecast period, 2022-2026. The BFSI industry consists of critical consumer information, and the leak of such information can result in great economic loss. The digitization of the BFSI industry, the offering of customer-friendly services such as online banking, payment gateways, mobile applications, and continuous upgrading of existing infrastructure are driving the growth of the Vietnamese cyber security market during the period. forecast.
Scope of the report:
In this report, the Vietnamese Cyber Security Market has been segmented into following categories in addition to the industry trends which are also outlined below:
Vietnam cyber security market, by type of security
- network security
- Application security
- cloud security
- security endpoint
- content security
Vietnam cyber security market, by solution type
- Anti-Virus and Anti-Malware
- Risk Management and Compliance
- Identity and access management
- Unified Threat Management
- Data Loss Prevention
- encryption and decryption
- Intrusion detection/prevention system
- infrastructure security
Vietnam cyber security market, by mode of implementation
Vietnam cyber security market, by end-user industry
- IT and telecommunications
- Retail sale
- Government and Defense
- Health care
- Education Technology
Vietnam cyber security market, by region
- north vietnam
- South Vietnam
- central vietnam
Key Topics Covered:
1. General description of the service
2. Research methodology
3. Impact of COVID-19 on Vietnam Cyber Security Market
4. Executive Summary
5. Voice of the Customer
6. Vietnam Cyber Security Market Outlook
7. Vietnam Network Security Market Outlook
8. Vietnam Application Security Market Outlook
9. Vietnam Cloud Security Market Outlook
10. Vietnam Endpoint Security Market Outlook
11. Vietnam Content Security Market Outlook
12. Market dynamics
13. Market trends and developments
14. Legislative and regulatory landscape
15. Vietnam Economic Profile
16. Competitive Landscape
17. Strategic recommendations
18. About the Publisher and Disclaimer
- FPT Corporation
- Viettel cyber security company
- Vietnam Post and Telecommunications Group
- SAP Asia (Vietnam) Co. Ltd.
- IBM Vietnam Company Ltd.
- Microsoft Vietnam Limited Liability Company
- Amazon Web Services Vietnam Company Limited
- Cisco Systems Vietnam Ltd.
- Salesforce.com, Inc.
- HPT Vietnam Corporation
- CMC Corporation
- CrowdStrike Holdings
- Accenture, Inc.
- McAfee, LLC
- fireeye, inc.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/19f82a